Friday, October 26, 2007

YES!!!!!

I got a letter from Princess the other day. This in and of itself is monumental. She's been locked up 2 years and this is my second letter. The thing was, it didn't sound like her. She was opening up about her life, her desires to be married, the difficulties of dealing with her friend's death... I kept looking at how it was addressed to, thinking maybe she was writing a friend and accidentally sent it to me, but it was addressed to me (Big Sis). Then near the end she wrote something like "by the way, I got saved, love and kisses..."

My heart is doing cartwheels. My soul is doing a spirit jive. I am so filled with joy. This has been my #1 prayer for her since I met her, all these 9 years.

Yeah Lover! May she never let go or turn back. May she spiral and dive deeper and deeper into your greatness. May she KNOW that she is whole, and pure and lovely to you and desire you above all others all the days of her life. May she love others and be transformed, heart, mind, soul, body to your glory. May the great adventure begin.

1 comment:

miller said...

YES!!!!!

i'm happy for you both

and for the Lover

peace